This privacy statement applies to the information gathering and dissemination practices of Perdaman Advanced Energy for the Perdaman Advanced Energy website: www.perdamanadvancedenergy.com.au. You acknowledge and accept that your use of the Perdaman Advanced Energy website indicates your acceptance of this privacy statement.
Perdaman Advanced Energy is committed to safeguarding your privacy online. Perdaman Advanced Energy believes in transparency of information, and the right of any persons to know what personal information is stored by us about them and our relationship with them. Perdaman Advanced Energy is aware of its obligation to comply with the Commonwealth’s National Privacy Principles. Please read the following to understand how your personal information will be managed by Perdaman Advanced Energy.
From time to time, Perdaman Advanced Energy may make changes to this privacy statement to reflect changes in its business or to serve you better. You should review this statement periodically to inform yourself of any changes. Please note the date of the statement below, so that you know when it was last updated. Users are bound by the then-current version of this privacy statement.
Perdaman Advanced Energy protects your privacy through these basic principles:
- You will be advised when Perdaman Advanced Energy is collecting information about you or your online preferences and expectations.
- You will be able to choose whether or not you want to provide that information. If you choose not to provide some information it may not be possible for Perdaman Advanced Energy to deal with your request or query.
- Personal information that you do provide may be retained by Perdaman Advanced Energy in a database.
- If you have a commercial relationship with Perdaman Advanced Energy it is also likely that Perdaman Advanced Energy would store personal information relevant to that commercial relationship in the database.
- Primarily, the personal information collected by Perdaman Advanced Energy about you is used to fulfil your request or address your enquiry.
- Any personal information collected about you will be secure and not shared with any third parties, unless you give prior permission for that information to be shared. However, Perdaman Advanced Energy may have to disclose personally identifiable information in order to comply with court orders, subpoenas, governmental or law enforcement requests, or to a third party to which ownership of Perdaman Advanced Energy is transferred via an acquisition, merger, sale of assets, etc. Perdaman Advanced Energy may also, from time to time, need to use or disclose aspects of your personal information for administrative purposes, such as liaising with our advisors, in the ordinary course of operating or managing our business. Personal information may be shared with and transferred to Perdaman Advanced Energy affiliates, subsidiaries or service providers, but only when necessary to fulfil your request or address your enquiry. Perdaman Advanced Energy maintains safeguards to protect your personal information from unauthorized or inappropriate access. Apart from the circumstances set out above, Perdaman Advanced Energy will restrict access to your information to those who need to know the information in order to respond to your request or address your enquiry.
- In the event that personal information is retained by Perdaman Advanced Energy, Perdaman Advanced Energy will maintain a process to allow you to review or change that information or remove any incorrect information. To review or change your information or request that incorrect information is removed, please contact us at the address listed below. Be sure to include your name and clear instructions.
- Perdaman Advanced Energy’s website may contain links to other sites. Perdaman Advanced Energy is not responsible for the content, security, or privacy practices employed by other sites. You will be informed when linking to an external site.
- For the most part, you can visit this website without revealing any information about yourself. Our web servers do not collect e-mail addresses unless you provide it to us. Perdaman Advanced Energy does collect the domain name from which the connection originates. This information is used in the aggregate to measure pages viewed, the amount of time spent on the site and the number of visits. Perdaman Advanced Energy uses this information to improve the contents of our website.
- In order to improve our site, Perdaman Advanced Energy may utilise “cookies” to maintain a record of your visit. A cookie is a small amount of data that is transferred to a web browser by a web server and can only be read by the server that gave it to you. This information does not identify you personally and you remain anonymous unless you have otherwise provided Perdaman Advanced Energy with personal identifiable information. If you do not wish to accept cookies you will find instructions for disabling this function within your browser.